FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do You Deliver/Take Away My Old Mattress?
YES! If you spend $699 or more, we are happy to provide FREE DELIVERY within our local delivery area AND remove your old bed at no extra charge! - As far North as Shoreline (NW 205th St) and as far South as the International District/Madrona.For purchases under $699 and/or for locations just beyond our local delivery area (Eastside, North Seattle, South Seattle,
West Seattle, Bothell, Lynnwood, Tukwila, etc.), we charge $75 for delivery. If you require a long-distance delivery, additional delivery charges may be added.
If you are outside of our free delivery area and/or your purchase is under $699, picking up your purchase yourself may be the most cost-effective way for you to save money here at Seattle Mattress.A good rule of thumb is if you spend $699 or more, you get an hours worth of free delivery. That means from our location to yours, and back. If you are further than an hour away, the charge is $75 additional per hour or part of an hour. Additional toll fees (i.e. ferry's, etc.) will also be additional.As well, Seattle Mattress Company can package your purchase for shipping to further destinations and drop them off at a local shipping company. We do require you to make the specific arrangements.Please ask your sales associate for specifics for your area.These are our FREE DELIVERY AREA ZIP CODES (some exceptions may occur at our discretion):98101 - Downtown
98102 - Eastlake
98103 - Wallingford/Greenlake/Fremont/Greenwood/Phinney Ridge
98104 - International District
98105 - U-District/Laurelhurst
98107 - Ballard
98109 - South Lake Union
98112 - Madison Valley/Park
98115 - Sandpoint/Wedgewood/Ravenna/Maple Leaf
98117 - Loyal Heights/Crown Hill/Blue Ridge
98119 - Queen Anne
98121 - Belltown
98122 - Madrona
98125 - Northgate/Lake City/Pinehurst
98133 - Shoreline
98155 - Shoreline
98177 - Shoreline
98199 - Magnolia
What Is Your Return/Exchange Policy?
If you purchase a mattress from us and are unhappy with the comfort level you selected, you may exchange it for another mattress that suits you better.
· All mattresses MUST be covered with our Gotcha Covered Mattress Protector - purchased at the time of mattress purchase - in order to qualify.We require the purchase of a mattress protector so that in case you return the mattress, we will resell the mattress you are returning as a "comfort exchanged mattress" for an additional percentage off to another customer. Then they know and we know that the mattress is clean with none of your dead skin cells, etc. on the mattress.
· The mattress cannot be exchanged in the first 30 days of receipt. This will give your body time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress, and the mattress time to conform to your body.Especially in cases where you are transitioning from a "bad" mattress to a "good" mattress, your body will sometimes ache as it gets used to a properly supported sleep surface. If you exchange the mattress too soon, you may end up exchanging it for the wrong reasons - give it a chance, it just might still be perfect for you!
· After 30 days of trying it, you may exchange it up to 90 days from date of receipt.
· Each customer is allowed one (1) comfort exchange per mattress.
· Any delivery on an exchange will be subject to an additional delivery charge. (You may drop off and pick up free of charge.)
· The are no exchanges on floor models or mattresses sold as comfort exchanges - these are deeply discounted, final sale items.
· The mattress set must be in perfect condition, free from stains, soiling or damage of any kind. (Seattle Mattress reserves the right to sole discretion of damage, stains or soiling.)
· If the exchange mattress is less expensive than the original, a store credit will be issued for the difference; if it is more expensive, the customer is responsible to pay the difference.· There is NO comfort exchange on any custom size or marine mattress.
What's The Turnaround Time For Delivery?
Usually within a week. If it's something we have in stock (queen size are what we have the most of in stock), then we can usually do next day delivery. A good rule of thumb is that if you order something by Sunday, you can usually have it delivered the following Friday.
Do You Make Custom Mattresses/What's The Turnaround Time For One?
YES! We can make mattresses in any size or shape, made out of almost any material , for your home or boat. Turn around time for custom mattresses is usually about 7-10 days.